Friday, August 26, 2011

earthquake, aquarium, Coney Island, beach...OOTD

On the day of the earthquake, I missed of everything...
so, 
we decide o get out of the house,
Aquarium of NY, there we went!
one of my favorite clog ever, Arezzo-Brazil
It was nice taking pictures outside!
I wish I could wear this bracelet more often,
 I like it so much
I kind enjoyed it!
even from my cell phone ( forgot my camera :-(),
it came out nice!
they found stuff,
had fun,
got dirty...
I love the details of this belt.
my bird cage
 top detail, stones, flowers,  and a little gold ...
like this boardwalk view

 windy in the deep blue
the most beautiful
sunset
 The day was perfect gorgeous!

and I almost forgot...
me after the earthquake,
just before leaving the house..

Hope you have a wonderful Friday!




1 comment:

  1. Your pictures are beautiful! I'm in Baltimore and this was our first earthquake--crazy! I just got the same tee on extra 30% sale! Love your outfit--esp the belt and bracelet!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...