Monday, October 11, 2010

Pumpkin weekend

Sorry everyone for being MIA, but since my boys started school I've been extremely busy with the day to day and lately I haven't had time to blog with you all.
As I said a couple of times before, I take too long to post but I promise to be more prompt with my post.
Anyway, I'm half way back to share what we have being doing this passed weekend.
Little pumpkins, big pumpkins and all in between...
He wants it all :-)
He got his big pumpkin
Everybody is happy!

Has anyone found something fun over the weekend? 
The weather here was gorgeous! 
We had so much fun at the Maize Maze by Moonlight Saturday evening and we got our pumpkins on Sunday! 
Did you get your pumpkins already?
Happy Orange Monday! ;-)
Happy Columbus Day!

2 comments:

  1. So cute. I love the navy cotton check shirt against the background of all those pumpkins! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...