Thursday, September 16, 2010

B&M Fitting room + Outfit IRL - Sunday 09/12/10

Just  a quick post about some items I've tried in the B&M at Price Street, one day after the Fashion Night. All that because on that night I could not see anything...only Jenna Lyons :-) so, I had to come back next day t the store, and there we go...

$98 - $49.99 final sale online


Close-up showing my black tank top for you to se that it looks nice with black under it :-)

The print is beautiful, the fabric and details delicate.
Size 4
I love this top, but I have no need for it at the moment so, I didn't get it. :-(
But if it comes another 30% off FS...hummm...I don't know if I will have power to resist! lol

$148 - Olive Moss

Beautiful well made top.
The color and the fit is gorgeous.
Wearing XSmall.

I also got very impress with the Sweet Almond color, 
on sale in-store for $89.99.

I thought I won't like this color on me, but I was wrong, I really like this one!

I also tried the Merino Boyfriend sweatshirt
Size Small, color Honey I think.
S69.50 last Sunday at Prince St. B&M. 
Love this color and I believe a XS would have a better fit?

My fave cardigan, reviewed here by Slastena.
Hthr Carbon
$138

TTS
Beautiful, nice heavy "jacket".
 I love the length.
But I'm so in love with the color:

"Hthr caramel"
Only available online... 

$138 - color marled black

$138 - $69.99 FINAL SALE (online)
Size Small
TTS imo.

  I fell in love for this saddle color!
 I decided to try when I found out it was on sale and what a surprising color!!
Love, love love it!
I always turn my head for black/whit/grey tons at first look, and I've tried the marled black here
I didn't try to size it down because I plan to wear long sleeves under it.

I hope you can see how beautiful the marled saddle color is!
I took this beautiful cardigan home.

Here my OOTD - Sunday 09/12/10:
Ballet flats, Zrezzo
Tank top, Anthropologie

Very slouchy outfit huh?!
:-)
Have a great Thursday!

3 comments:

  1. I think the color of the Merino BF sweater is Bronzed Twig? Both colors of the sequin tee look fabulous on you! I agree, if it goes on sale with a promo I might not be able to resist :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you are right Andrea. I think BF sweater is Bronzed twig, but I didn't find the color online and even the Honey color looks so different online :-(
    Oh my...where is the 30%off?!?! Lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing sweater jacket, I found the same on this site Stylephotos

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...