Tuesday, March 26, 2013

union square

While around and about at Union Square with my mom,
I could not pass by our beloved JC without a quick sneak pick :)
Clip dot top - $135
sold out online!

 size 4
 Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful!
lightweight top with a chiffon lining,
TTS,
very pretty!
Only complain is $$$, 
so if you love it you better hurry,
get it while this promo last (ends TODAY!).

Bellow,
something new in my outfit:
 Bracelet - Gap (not online)
leather,
color mint with gold 
similar here.
 Also checked this pretty necklace:
 Crystal and cabochon necklace - $45 $39.99 online
heather cloud
beautiful color sold out online and FP in stores :(
(black on sale in stores for $24.99),
Gigi reviewed it here.

$99 in stores and online,
size 6,
TTS to small (my girls speaking..:P)
the print camouflages the girls very well imo :o)

I also managed to stop at Banana Republic,
want to check the Abby ballet flat,
$79
Mint color,
because I'm 100% into this color :o)
left side no flash,
right side flash on.
 they didn't have my size,
so this one is 1/2 size small and I'm assuming this flats is TTS.
Beautiful color,
very comfortable,
(40%off FP items on this day - great deal!)
Sorry to take a picture with tights...
looks like and old lady legs and shoes :(.

Independent of pantyhose, 
I prefer the classic ballet flats, which I posted about here
I think the mint color is more soft and delicate.

And this is all I got from my OOTD:
 All J.Crew,
 minus boots - Calvin Klein
I forgot to take a picture at the fitting room,
but I didn't forget to check the DSW sale section...
score this sandals for only $14 :o)
YAY!
New shoes = happy girl!
Have you all a lovely day!

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE your irl Andrea! Your mom is a real pro with the camera, too.
    The dot top is cute. I wonder if it can be handwashed since it is a cotton/silk blend? Do I spy a MW purchase as well? Congrats on your sandals, and thanks so much for the reviews. "Old lady legs and shoes" cracked me up. I'm still smiling. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you my dear, I wore the mini with the Tartan Flannel Shirt and mint belt, it was nice that day :o)

      Hehehe, I can't take the "old lady legs" from my head everytime I look to these pictures! Do you remember those thick tights, good for the circulation, that old woman has to wear when thay have a lot of veins on the legs (my gradma used it a lot - Kendall Compression stocking, yes just googled it! - with her cute black shoes - like these ones from BR .

      I didn't have time to get into MD :-( I tried...but they close early than BB and I should know better!

      It looks like this top could be handwash, but it says dry clean online - but if I'd buy it, needs to be in a nice pomo and for me to handwash for sure! :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...