Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Slouchy Pants IRL

Last Sunday we had another Kid's birthday party.
Here I go with my Silky Linen slouchy pants.

Here how I wore it:

Silk linen slouchy pants in Beechwood
Puma Simplice in Pale Gold
Slub cotton shirred ruffles tank in slate o shadow

IRL:
You can dress it up and down s easily, and I really like versatile clothes!
Love the fabric and how it feels. It's very comfy and it's not too shiny at appears on the picture.


SLouchy pants with my Ballet flats by Arezzo in Dark Gold kind of Bronze :-)
Wore it with my waist folded.
Latter I'll show you the difference if unfolded. 
Sorry that the pictures show two different shoes. I was trying my slip-on Pumas in Gold and I forgot to change it before take a picture. 
I think it looks ok though with the Puma flats...
What do you think?
Anyone have these slouchy pants in more than one color?

Have a great Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...