Monday, August 16, 2010

Saturday afternoon outfit - IRL

Good Monday morning everyone!!!
Last Saturday was gorgeous and we decide to take the kids to Barnes & Nobles to get some books, but all they found at first look in the store was a lot of LEGOS!
Oh my...
Here I go:
WOW, I got tall! LOL
 Jcrew Corali cami  &  Jcrew watercolor lily short


I tuck the top in on the front (just for picture)
  Fireball cluster necklace,  Arezzo wedge sandals and the Hockney tote

I love this combination

After all we stop by the mall for a quick return and some Burger king for the boys and...
guess what they found?

oh yeah...games

on the ipad :-)
Now I'm in a HUGE trouble - lol.
Have you found something interesting over the weekend?

Have a gorgeous Monday!

2 comments:

  1. This outfit looked very comfortable :)

    Hope you will get a chance to enter my giveaway of a $50 gift card to Bed Bath and Beyond.
    Visit Petite Gorgeous for more details.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is very comfortable Petite Gorgeous! This short is delicious and I can wear it with many tops!
    Thanks for stopping by:-) I love your blog and I'm following you now!
    Xo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...