Friday, October 11, 2013

Lace- front sweatshirt

Just a simple outfit of yesterday-Thursday- lunch date with DH,
and my new favorite sweatshirt :)
I was really in love for the natural lace front sweatshirt, but after getting both colors,
I was surrendered  by the navy! 
For some reason the navy feels loser/bigger than the natural, that was grabbing me under my armpits through the chest.
All Jcrew minus Boyfriend jean: Gap.
Talula Trooper jacket : Aritzia
Size Xsmall - Loveth it!
Tillary tote: Jcrew
Of course I made some time to stop at the B&M and check the sale section,  bellow is the only FP item I tried:
Size Xsmall, love this sweater $98
Midrise Toothpick, size 28. $99 - TTS, love the way it fits very comfortable, but mid/high waist is just not for me.
I cannot even think about anymore distressed jeans in my closet, I have plenty ;-P
Skinny Utility pant, size 4, feels a bit bigger then the Tuscan Olive, but  it's TTS, very comfortable -$39.99.
I already tried most of these items above,
Jewelry sweatshirt , tweed-front merino sweater, both size small and $89.99 -TTS.
Wool- racing stripe track pant, size 00 ( no 0 in store for me) it runs big, I'm usually 4 and 2 -  I'm very small in the bottom.
Love this pants in both colors,  maybe black is kind of more easy matching with all tops I have.
Fog and drizzle fall day.
Always new and beautiful things to see in NYC!
Have a nice day!
Xoxo

2 comments:

  1. LOl were you in the city today also? I took my son to rockafellar Center to the Lego and Ninetendo store:)) It really wasn't a great day with the rain. I did run into the Jcrew but, all the sale was picked over. Love all your picks here and your two new shirts on Polyvore.:)) dauchka22

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Dauchka22!!! I wasnt in the city today, but would be lovely to meet you! It wasn't a reaaly gooda day with all this rain, but I bet your son had fun at Lego and Nitendo store :)) Oh no, not more sale section at Rockfeller Center?! they have a quite at COlumbus CIrcle and ROckfeller Center is one of my favorites, I found many goodies overthere! I still not decide on the color of the wool racing track pants and the merino sweater...could not even look to the new stuff 'cause I really dont need anything...except a new empty wardrobe for more goodies...haha! dreaming crazy! LOL

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...