Thursday, October 17, 2013

Bronze, Gold and platinum

Last year I got my first Sperry Top Sider in platinum color, and I wore it non stop all Summer around and +.
When I saw this Sperry Too-Sider A/O 2-Eye in tri- colors on sale at Zappos,  I felt in love at that moment for this funck shoes.


It runs 1/2 size bigger, as my other one is also 7.5 M, but my normal regular size is 8M.

So pretty! Loveth it!
It doesn't disappointed irl! 
Colors are rich and the combination is beautiful, mankind this shoes a match for almost any outfit you choose!
Sorry I cannot add a link cause in posting from my phone, but it is available at zappos.com in several sizes :o).
Have a lovely day!
Xoxo



2 comments:

  1. Love how you combined the seahorse shirt with the shoes.
    So cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ina! Just love this shoes with almost everything :-)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...