Tuesday, February 21, 2012

movie & date


Last Sunday I can say I had two ... 
maybe three dates?!
 :-P

I couln'd wait to watch this movie:
"Safe House"
Have you ever watched?
The movie is great, you do not sit still one minute!
I love Densel Washington, one of the best actors imo, 
and I can say that Ryan Raynolds is not just another pretty face ... he is good and how can I say...
he is good looking! WOW, is worth seeing!
But my DH was looking good too!
We had a great date :-)
And this is what I picked for Sunday evening:
You might have seen me in this dress here,
Very versatile and comfy.
I wished so much that necklace, 
but I forget to wear it :-{

 oversized local store scarf,
similar here, and here.

And here's my favorite boots 
of all time! My Valentine's gift! 
My first choice was the brown (on my wishlist and a necessary color in my closet), but it got sold out with no way of restocking.
And as the cognac is the favorite color of DH, and I believe the whole world (including me)...
...I surrendered then to the Intyce boots by Steve Madden in Cognac!
I could not be happier with my gift!
It's beautiful, 
stylish and comfortable!
Definitely, I will be looking to buy more in teh future in other colors! :-)
 And finally my inseparable Snowbound puffer coat by J.Crew!


Long Jumper With Elbow Patches-dress, Zara

Belt, J.Crew
Yights, Gap

Jewelry, J.Crew

Scarf, Local 
store

Coat Snowbound puffer, J.Crew

Intyce Boots, Steve Madden 




Enjoy your day!
XOXO

9 comments:

  1. cute, cute, cute!!! I first thought that was the J.Crew stripe dress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pam- thank you! I'm tying to make sure I don't need the Maritime dress-lol. This dress is a thin sweater, but it can be wear on fall, winter and Spring, maybe I will need the Jc one for Summer ;)
    Thnx for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought it was the maritime too! Love how you've styled your dress. Note the maritime dress is a heavy cotton knit. I like the weight of the fabric but some have commented it's heavy for summer. Thought you should know. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tiffany rose- thnx! I noticed and I heard that the maritime dress is a heavy cotton, and I'm debating about this, how to wear something so heavy on Summer :-P
    Thank you for stopping by :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...