Friday, July 23, 2010

In construction...

At the moment my blog is a little messy.
First of all, I wish I could write in English the same way I write in Portuguese, my first language. It would be much easier for me. ☺
Some of you know how hard is to write and express the exact meaning of the words in your own birth language, now imagine yourself doing this in your second language, perhaps Spanish? Or French? No, Italian! Well, my second language is English. Wrong words in a wrong spot in my sentences making no sense sometimes. ☹
I'm trying to understand a little more about blogging and how to design my page the way I want, how to add links and make it FUN!
I've been spending much more time at Polyvore then I was expecting, leaving me less time for others things that I need to set up and learn like blogging.
Put this all together and it gets a little messy.
I just want to let everyone know that I'll fix this.
With a little time, a little love, your understanding and everyone’s help, I have things running smoothly very soon ☺.
I have so much to say and so much that I wish to share.
For now I'd like to show you some things that make me smile…


Large popcorn and 2 soft drinks + movie = big smile

Little toys = huge smile !

LEGO Store...there we go today!!!
AMAZING SMILE!

My OOTD:
OrchidFashion Trends & Styles - Polyvore

Orchid by VILLASBA featuring J Crew

HAPPY FRIDAY EVERYONE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...