Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Canterbury bells cardigan + Gilded jacquard pencil skirt

Canterbury bells cardigan

"A sweet-yet-sultry V-neck sweater made of a slinkier silk/linen blend in a watercolor-inspired floral print, it's perfect layered with anything from shorts and skirts to sundresses and more (remember: Don't be afraid to mix patterns)."A sweet-yet-sultry V-neck sweater made of a slinkier silk/linen blend in a watercolor-inspired floral print, it's perfect layered with anything from shorts and skirts to sundresses and more (remember: Don't be afraid to mix patterns)."


I didn't give much for this cardigan when I first saw it on the web. When a month ago I went to JCrew store in the city I saw someone wearing it. That was it, I was  head of heels.Of course it was sold out by the time, so I started to look for it on the web every morning (even the CS says they update the website inventory every hour, I notice that the best time to find pop-backs is very early morning), but I didn’t have found any small for me ☹.
About 2 weeks ago I when to my local Jcrew store (this store is pretty big and always have a huge sale section with a lot of potential goodies) and so I found the last one hanging forgotten, not in abyss blue color (navy), but I was able to request it by the red phone with the 30% off final sale in-store. They didn't find it on the first time and I did it again with the CS after midnight right next day and they found it in the following morning - as I said, sunset is the best time to find what you want! ☺
LOVETH!

 Gilded jacquard pencil skirt

"Our leg-lengthening pencil skirt, now in a slightly shorter 21" length for summer. Made of luxe silk jacquard (that's where it gets its sheen) in a luminous citrus cast, it's the perfect reason to RSVP "yes" to this season's dressier occasions."

This skirt is beautiful!
Great "pop-back" item found for $19.99!
The skirt is more fitted on the waist area (maybe because I don't have waist at all) and
"slightly shorter" - sadly this detail is not for me as you can see on the picture - but how could it be different if I'm only 5'0" high - LOL.
In general, I really like the skirt and after I have the length fixed, it will look much better on some outfits that you can find here, here, here, or here.
Have you found any “pop-back” items on the web today?


Hope you all have a great day!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...