Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Valentines outfit

Well, I wish I could wear my Valentina pumps in red, or the Martina's in calf hair wedges...but the situation outside after so much snow didn't allow me!
Not red on my outfit, but it was all perfect last Friday!
Top: Jcrew | necklace: Jcrew | Skirt & opaque tights : Loft 
A little spelling on this pretty skirt in wool :-)
Booties: Puppy hursh | coat, chutch and 
Scarf: Jcrew.
Not even this booties was the right choice  with all the ice in the floor outside ( my Uggs would be the best! :-P), but DH was a bentleman holding me all the time - love! Hope you all had a great Valentines day!

1 comment:

  1. Very chic!
    I have the clutch too and love it.
    BTW. i reviewed lots of march new arrivals on mu blog:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...