Saturday, September 15, 2012

Some Saturday...irl

Outfit IRL:

saurday

saurday by villasba featuring j crew
top - Madewell; shorts - Loft; shoes - shoestock; necklace and bag - J.Crew. 
Fitting room at MD:
I did try this one before,
but this time I sized it down and love the fit :o)
 in ferrous wash,
XS,
$69.50
longer in the back.

 in harvest wash.
Also, 
I tried the Rail straight jeans in creekbed wash size 28,
($59.99 in-store + any % FS)
  love the fit,
 not much the wash for myself, 
so I decided to order the Eastern wash instead.


Hope I love it.
Have a wonderful day! :o)

2 comments:

  1. You look great in shorts!! Those snakeskin flats are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Rose! Love this flats too, my mom gave it to me (she know I love shoes!) :o)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...