Wednesday, May 2, 2012

chronicle & lazy day

Just not in the mood to get dress,
I took what I had of most comfortable in my closet
+ a new item.
Size small
$34.99 before discount
 I would say it is TTS to a bit big.
IF you don't want to layer it witha  button up shirt, only a tank as I'm wearing bellow, you can size down on this one.
It stretches a little.
 Color Chelcea pink
looks more as coral irl than the red online :-)
You can see how the tank top in coral matches with the sweater.
silly I know :-P
 Love it!
 I got this Rainy jelly flats, J.Crew, 
last year before Christmas for $9.
Color (?) maybe grey/stone
And because it was rainning earlier, 
I decided to take this cute flats for a walk.
 Factory large charm necklace Crab, J.Crew,
sold out online. Cute!
Have you all a lovely day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...