Monday, November 14, 2011

OOTD - duck

Someday ago.

duck

duck by villasba featuring flat shoes

I could say, JCREW from head to toe (look my foot)
before changing my tee for the Zara Duck tee.
Very pretty tee, it's heavy and I already washed, FYI it seems that the yellow fabric shrinks a bit, 
looking at these pictures now.
Speaking of toes ... look who's on sale in the store,
 Cece studded suede ballet flatsCognac color for $ 79.99, 
and now 30% off-MUSTHAVE if it is also available in store
the price gets even better.
Cute flats, I wish the Cece leather ballet flats in clay dust color was on sale too, fits TTS!
Do you remember this Mayze jacket ( is that the name?!)?!
Local store leopard scarf

Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...