Monday, March 1, 2010

Last Sunday

Ok, I've been a little lazy lately and forgot to share an unexpected question from my youngest son last Sunday.

As I said in my last post, we went to the New York Aquarium and after a good walk around seals, penguins and turtles; we stop by the Coney Island beach.

All right, let’s go in the sand with boots, jackets and everything else we need to keep us warn in a winter day…:)

It was a sunny beautiful day, but very cold.

As soon as close to the ocean and my oldest son had enough shells in his pockets and hands, my little one asked me:

"Mommy, Did you bring our bathing suits?"

That was cute:)

XoXo

1 comment:

  1. I know the asnwer, and it makes a lot of sense... Life is divine.:)
    Did you get it? he already knows.
    XOXO
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...