Saturday, January 30, 2010

What a day

Yesterday was not a good day for me but today...
How nice!:)
I had a chance for the first time to accompany my oldest son's class to a trip to Lincoln Center in Manhattan to see MAGIC, MUSIC AND MYSTERY performed by The Little Orchestra Society. It was beautiful and my son was so happy to have me with him that I cannot describe how deep and wonderful is that feeling!

I was not dressed appropriate for the occasion because I didn’t expect it could be that freezing inside and outside of the School bus and we stood for a long time outside waiting for "this" yellow bus☹ So…
I was like a ice cube barely talking and walking in the end of this trip.
But you know what, it really doesn’t matter cause I had my “cutest boy in the world” (that’s how his friend Sophia calls him…☺) with me.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...