Tuesday, October 25, 2011

OOTD - clipper

clipper


IRL:
 It seems that the tendency of the stripes come to stay with me.
I'm always combining the new with the old,
 but in this case is all new!
 The striped tee and knit pants are old buys
but only recently I had the opportunity to debut!
 Clipper cardigan is a recent purchase
following the trend in camel color, super comfortable, 
with delicate details that make a difference.
  Long turtle necklace, which for people who pass through here once in a while
must already be tired of seeing this turtle ...

Carla penny flats, American Eagle by Payless
Thanks to Kittywitty of posting good stuff on PV sets!
 One of these days ago, after seeing the review of
the Liquid Silk skirt by Jcrewchick-Slastena here,
I found only one size 4 to try on, 
and I liked it!
Dark navy, $89.99 in-store
Once I have another navy skirt from last year, 
spicy cinnamom, $29.99-30% off FS, home with me.
This is our first pumpkin, 
already cut and ready for Halloween!
The squirrel was nice enough 
to eat and destroy it!
:-P

Have anice evening :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...