Wednesday, October 12, 2011

anthro fitting-room + OOTD

Checking some goodies 
at Anthropologie.
$59.95 - 25% off
$45
This skirt was a surprise,  I found only in XS 
and I really like it.
$49.95 - 25%off
$38, black motif
I love this skirt...the pleats are so pretty, it is lined and is a delight to walk with it :-)
Check it here on Slastena.
 This Moss color was really big on me.
My hands stay inside of the poncho if down.
 This beige color fits better, eeping my hands out of the poncho
making the moves easy.
Love the collar.
I would love to have some dark color poncho
 (I like the beige/neutral color very much) 
to do a variation with the Loft cape I got few weeks ago.
Unfortunately,
I don't have the picture of the  blue, I found in another Anthro and it home with me.
My OOTD:


Dress, Anthropologie
Jackie cardigan, J.Crew
Iris t-strap sandals, J.Crew
Handbag & acessories, J.Crew

Have a wonderful day :-)

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...