Monday, October 1, 2012

B&M visit

Sorry, 
but I'm lately moving so many stuff in my house, 
and I've been too lazy to post my last visits to my favorite store J.Crew.
So here we go, 
2 visits in one post!
From my recent one (and just that for now):
Size 4,
$228
 Beautiful print!
SA added in my fitting room this cardigan to match the dress,
for an informal day look:
fabulous perfect color!
 love, love, love this dress in this print!
 
Felt it TTS,
silk a bit hard and crispy,
but beautiful!

From the sale section:
Love this sweats,

Tag picture
in case you want to search in store :o)

And:
$78 - $88 in store- $44.99 special price?

Tippi sweater in polka dot
$59.99 before any %
(only color on sale)

 size 4,
TTS, 
but is grabing my arms a bit (if I was buying I'd take a bigger size).
$69.99 (price tag)
  Gigi posted about it here,
 markdown even further in-store for $29.99.

size small,
seems to be FP in store.
size 4, but I'd take size 2 to compare next time.
TTS in a big way.
 For some reason the black feels and looks big,
and it is my favorite too.
size 27 in color shallow sea

BONUS:
size 4
the SA added this top in my fitting room , 
once I was loking for a size 4 on the Jules dress in same print, gorgeous BTW, 
but sold out in small sizes.
Nice smooth silk, 
but I'd need a bigger size, 
as you can see this one is small on me :P

 and last, but not least
OOTD
all J.Crew, except for the shoes - Gap
And in my way back home,
there I go again to the Magnolia bakery,
and also grabbed some Macarons to my boys :o) 
 delishes!!!!
And for next:



only tomorrow...
nite nite everyone or good morning!
Xo


7 comments:

  1. Your OOTD is adorable!! I have to copy that look.

    Thanks for doing all the try-ons. The paisley print on that dress is pretty but the dress is short ;(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Rose! You are very sweet, and I love the Paisley dress, but it is short even for me! :o)

      Delete
  2. Oh the paisley dress and the pistachio cardigan are beautiful together, though I think a long line cardigan would work better rather than cropping the boxy dress. I wish Jules dresses weren't so short, they look so comfy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rhe paisley print is prettier irl, and I got surprised how nice it looks with the short crdi too!
      Beautiful colors, but is short...:o)

      Delete
  3. wow all of that is so cute, especially the dress!! love the blog! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the Jules dress and this print is special! Thank you for stopping by!

      Delete
  4. It's so good to see all the goodies on other girlies. ;) I love the cardi color w/the Jules dress.

    Super cute ootd on you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...