Saturday, July 7, 2012

washington DC - II

Aquarium, 
Aquarium...
I love this turtle baby on top of its mommy..




She fell off a few times, 
but got back to her mom's back
So cute!
 Capitol
 there we go...
me and my boys

beautiful,
huge,
interesting,
 postcard
and we keep going,
Natural History Museum,
 Smithsonian Castle,  

Air and Space Museum...
so much to see!

Georgetown,
and look what I found...
30% off FS still on!
$19.99 before 30%
Also,


$19.99 before 30%
stripe and solid colors
The red sripe fits me better,
 but I want to try the navy stripe again (I can't decide which one to get). 
$24,99 before 30%
many solid colors (I got the buff/dusty clay?color),
 and the tortoise is $39.50.
And for dinner... 
Seafood Paella
 
OOTD:



$19.99 - 11.99 with 40% FS
All other items J.Crew
 Have a lovely day!

5 comments:

  1. Looks like you are having a great vacation! Thanks for the beautiful photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, we had a great time!
    Thanks for stopping by and enjoying with me this little trip ! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun to see your vacation pictures...I've missed you though! I have been trying to comment on your PV sets but it is so weird...when I try to comment it says I am not allowed to! :( I love your outfit with the twist skirt and striped top...so cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you my friend! I love this skirt and this little vacation was great! Now is all fixed it, we can chat a lot! I've missed you too! :o)

      Delete
  4. Aww, the baby and mamma turtles are so cute! I go to DC for business but never seem to get the time for some personal time to visit the attractions so thanks for showing a few of the beautiful sites. It looks like your family had fun and you look cute and comfortable and perfect in your OOTD.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...