Sunday, April 8, 2012

good friday

yellow & blue


IRL:

Marisa Straight Ankle pants, Loft - loveth it!
 Bird blouse available online here.
Blouse, Old Navy
Pants, Loft
Belt, J.Crewlet
Jewelry, J.Crew
Flats, Arezzo
Jacket, J.crew

Just a quick note about the skirt I tried at the B&M:
but the one I was after is the "mini" version of it:

Beautiful!
 Love all colors,
(Size 4 fit perfect)
 wearing size 6, that has a better lengh :-)
 Love the navy,
But I own a few skirts in this color,
and the pretty red comes only in the pencil style.
Love, love the fit!
TTS in the big side.
I went 1/2 size up for the perfect fit.
 I can't believe it still $158 final sale online 
and  $70 in-store (no FS!)
 Wild Mushroom color
 So pretty!

Wishing you all a Happy Health Easter!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...