Saturday, November 26, 2011

its friday - OOTD

Without any plans to venture into the black Friday,

I decided to leave late afternoon to see what was happening outside of the house.
I passed by AnthropologieJ. Crew and Loft ,
and I heard that sales were great, 
and began at 4 am!
OOTD:
Pants, Loft; Thermal tee, J.Crew; Loafers, Steven Madden; Chambray Utility jacket, J.Crew, scarf J.crew (in the car)
It was unexpected warm last Friday!
J.Crew jacket in size 6 (eBay found for $12.50), 
TTS to small imo, I believe because of the detachable lining,
 that makes it more box and warm.

J.Crew necklace
Belt, J.Crew 
Anthropologie
25% off sale untill Sunday.
 
Cabled Cocoon Poncho, $128
I have reviewed here before, 
and this Moss/Olive color,
that was my first color choice,
was the only color HUGE on me :-(, 
but this one at this time looks fine as the other colors,
 and I couldn't let it pass for this price - $23
( $15 with the 50%off that was n 'till 11 am)
 I love this color!
I also tried:
on sale for $149 
(great price with you bite with the 50% off!)
Beautiful,
 Size small
Very cozy and D E L I C I O U S feeling,
but as you can see it looks huge on my figure,
I think I'm too short for this one because one sale's girl was wearing it in Medium (she is tall and slim) and it looks to drape very nicely and gorgeous on her!
It comes in XS (s/o in sotre), 
but the length doesn't change (she said).
Also tried this long cardi 
(I can't find it online and the name)
$79
Size Small
 

After looking at this pictures, it looks like a pajamas to me :-(

At J.Crew
 there was no promo on Thaksgiving as usual, 
only the 25%off of $150 purchase online and in store, 
I only got the 
$14.99 
in dark grape.
I tried to order from home the 

 on sale for $79.50 right now, 
 (in my wishlist)
but it got sold out even in petite sizes :-(
Oh well, hope it can pop-back soon.

At Loft,
 in peacock tea
with 40% off + $20 rewards :-)
LOVE this color!
Great pants.

Have you score some goodies on Black Friday?
Have a wonderul weekend!





2 comments:

  1. Love your outfit, especially the white pants. I knew the Aleutian cardi would sell out. It looks so plush and cozy! It looks great with your white pants too. What doesn't look good with white pants anyway?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Justvisiting-Thanks! I really enjoy white pants, and this one is kind of denim bleached (you can see a light blue close to the stiches) with buttons instead zipper, boyfriend style, my fave! This cardi is so cozy! I wish they had it in XS and the 50% off around 7 pm still - lol

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...