Saturday, April 12, 2014

OOTD IRL & 3 items review

Another old Outfit and a quick visit to the B&M from 2 weeks ago.
I was as crazy about this Eastwood jeans, and finally found it to discover it is not for me ;-(

Size 27 - $168, TTS and cropped. The jeans is nice, boy look and not flattering in me. I also was after the Vans Slip-on metallic sneaker - $68 , that I receive in wrong size (size 8 men), but I found out it runs big - finally got me the size 7.5 (I'm size 8) that fit great! It runs 1-2 size big.
The metallic t -strap sands, size 8 and TTS, love it! 

Gold & silver together - how can we go wrong?!

An my OOTD:
All Jcrew, loving the pixie pants, and I wear it any chance I can! Her is the navy color.
Have a beautiful day! So sunny out today!!!
Xoxoxo 





2 comments:

  1. Your Vans look great, and I really like your OOTD. Yay for pixies! :) I just received the leather side panel style in both colors and love them too.

    Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you ABC! I love the pixie do much, I also got the leather side panel in black, still looking for pop back on the grey as well 🙈😜I'm bad and I buy multiples of what I love :-P thnx 4 stopping by ;-) weather is beautiful enjoy your day!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...