Saturday, November 17, 2012

forgotten

just found in my computer...
 top - Madewell; Skirt - Anthropologie; jewelry & handbag - Jcrew; shoes - Puma
 top & jewelry - Jcrew; Skirt - Zara; shoes - Arezzo; handbag - JC factory
from fitting room items:
Heart sweater -Jcrew is definitely not for me :-( the heart is even bigger on my chest, 
thanks to my bubs! 
Peter pan colar sweater - Jcrew another "no for me,
so itch! All size small.
 Perfect shirt - Jcrew ($24) size 6...to tight :(
Sweatshirt - Jcrew, size small looks very generous with extra fabric,
thick beige and navy stripes cotton ($39),
pass 4 me.
Tillary purse - Jcrew ($59.99) such a pretty color,
love it!
Zebra necklace - Jcrew ($19.99)
cute, but left it at the store.
 Buclé peplum jacket - JCrew in size small
 TTS, nice cute jacket, but I didn't love it.
 Bubble necklace - via eBay
grey color
 I really like this color,
I got so many compliments in this day,
even from the Loft SA!
 Left side: pants - Loft size 2,
nice fit and color,
but I was looking for a dark red,
not wine (which it is also the name of the color).
Right side: OOTD
Top, pants & shoes - Jcrew
Handbag - JC Factory
The cafe capri in safari cat is longer and a little loose for me,
wearing size 2.
Have a lovely Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...