Monday, March 5, 2012

Saturday in the city

There is no need to find a reason to go up to Manhattan,
it's always great to walk on the streets of this beautiful city, especially when the weather forecast says it will rain... 
and then doesn't rain!
The day was beautiful, I strolled through the stores,
just looking :-) 
 Union Square,
he's singing to find a girlfriend,
and some pizza :-)
this city is special, 
this dress might be too :-)
I stopped at Pottery Barn and found this nice wire basket below,
ready for Easter,
and perfect for my fruits!
Wire Bag Basket - Horizontal Basket



I like it!
And, of course...my favorite store...
can you see the name of the store on the right?
J.Crew at 5th Ave
 Love all the scarfs,
 Printed washed scarf, in casablanca blue,
so pretty.
 
 polka dots,
this beautiful sweater below on my wishlist ...
$85
 I didn't make to the fitting room last Saturday,
I wasn't in the mood,
  and enjoyed the day with my mom.
Another lovely animal necklace,
 this little frog necklace (in-store only?!) is so cute!
$40 
So cute, to my wishlist it goes as the giraffe necklace,
much longer than the factory version (forgot to take a picture).
 Bags,,, this coral color is very orange and pretty!
But the Tillary still on the top of my list :-P
and because I could not wait to wear my Carrick Tartan shirt ,
that I score last JC 30% promo,
there is my OOTD.
 J.Crew Corduroy Jacket,
 from few years, in navy.
Almost head to toe J.Crew...Hunter Regent Boots.
Have a wonderful day!




1 comment:

  1. You look terrific in your Carrick Tartan!:) I also enjoyed the visual tour you gave me of NY!:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...