Saturday, June 4, 2011

water park - fun

We had a great Memorial Day weekend!
2 days of fun at CoCo Key Waterbury park in CT!
Nice indoor water park with a lots of fun for my boys,
 and a little spa area for the adults.



I enjoyed this too!
they loved it!

and this is the only outfit IRL:
 striped top, H&M; sailor shorts, Express; flip flops, Jcrew
pearl long necklace, Jcrew
Sorry for my bathing suit hanging back there :-(
I ended up going out for dinner with this patent ballet flats in lilac, Gap (love these folded flats)
I always take one with me in case I want to dress "up" a bit :-)
Definitely we will come back!

Have a wonderful weekend!
:o)

ETA:
Rose from 1 more Shopping Blog is celebrating 100 followers,
she's hosting a $25 J.Crew giftcard giveaway!  here


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...