Sunday, March 20, 2011

OOTD - 03/18/11

This was suppose to be my outfit of today, but I wore it yesterday though.
It was a gorgeous day, perfect weather!
I had a great time with my boys and friends after school.
 I love this sailor sweater!
So chic and delicious.
Love the slouchy linen pants, and it was a great addition from last year, but I should have bought a smaller size.
It is a bit big and I have to fold the waist and maybe I'll need to fix it to make it tighter (its fallen all the time, annoying...).
The difference on this OOTD was that I added this bracelet:
Double-wrap bracelet
Love it!!! It goes with EVERYTHING!
Have a great weekend!!

4 comments:

  1. Love your entire look! Glad to hear you had such a great time, too. We are also having gorgeous weather and have been spending the majority of our days outside.

    Have a wonderful day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous outfit, so fun. Love all your stripes. Waiting until it gets REAL warm in here, we are still on up and down ride.

    ReplyDelete
  3. FFM - Thanks! Your compliment is very special for me ☺!
    I have you as inspiration. No one knows how to put clothes together like yourself.
    The weather was great on Friday. Yesterday and today got cooler again. Can’t wait till it stays warmer.
    Enjoy the wonderful weather and the rest of your week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Slastena, thank you!
    I didn't have a chance to leave coments to you because I'm lost in the Polyvore world! lol
    But I love all your outfits and the way you mix the patterns!
    I can't wait for your Spring/Summer looks!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...