Wednesday, November 6, 2013

OOTD + B&M + Jacquard-Stitch Fair Isle sweater

Last Sunday I had some time for myself at the city, and found some new stuff at the B&M in NY:-)
Jacquard-stitch Fair Isle sweater, size small, color Cerise Acorn Turquoise.
Love the color and fit, 100% wool, it's not itchy and it's generous in size. I didn't grab XS to compare or comment, but I think it's the right size.
Also comes in Nafural snow dusk color:
I really liked it, even it's too pale and like "blah" color at first look, but it looks better on than on the table ;-).
I also tried the Textured-stripe sweater in grey:
Size small, thin, loose fit.
I liked it more on the model and online than on me irl, I feel sloppy and the color didn't go much on me.
LOVE this necklace bellow:
Not too big,
Clear stones, 
Just perfect. I'm Looking for something like that for a while, there is another one online that I was looking to find - crystals blooms  necklace- and both has and okm $ ;-)
Now, the pants I was looking for to try it on:
Matte crepe drawstring pant, size 4. Very comfy and size 2 was a better fit on the front and length, but rear area only in dark colors! This color is very bright, pretty thought.
On sale for $69.99 in stores.
Perfect shirt in papaya paisley:
Size 6, tts, very nice cotton- love the print! $59.99 in stores.
Next, the Shirttall. Mini in wool;
Size 6, tts to small bc of the high waist. Love the color and fit. In my wish-list:-).
Also on picture the Darby studded cap toe loaders-tts, love the color and fit ( I wish I dodnt have my patent leather loafer from SM...:-P). I had grabbed it if it was the navy, that I though it was black online pictures.
The printed airy wool scarf I so pretty!
Beautiful colors and print!
And last but not least:
My OOTD:
This sequin sweatshirt is my best buy ever! Loveth and The use is countless! Pretty for any time!
All JCrew minus shoes bellow:
Bebe.
Have you gotten your Holiday rewards?!?! Any fabulous item in mind to spend with!?
Have a great day!!!


6 comments:

  1. I am digging the necklace. Just like you said, it's sparkly but not over-the-top large.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's very pretty and right size :-) I didn't see it online yet.

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the reviews!
    Nice outfit as always!,,,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ina! Did you get your rewards?

      Delete
  3. Of all the clothes I have, the sequin sweatshirt is one I wear a lot too. The things you tried on are nice but I love your OOTD, it's the best! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. TR- this sweatshirt is the piece that when I don't know what to wear he is perfect! Funny right!? Thank you fit the sweet comment :-)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...