Thursday, August 18, 2011

Anthro maxi skirt...love

maxi-anthro


Finally I got my 
Water's Edge skirt, Anthropologie
Just lovely...
 
I ordered size XSmall once I'm very small on bottom,
and it fits TTS imo. I could go with the small as well, but sometimes the extra fabric
is not a plus to my frame :- P
Also it still long on me as you can see on pics - of course, I'm only 5 ft tall...
It's a very substantial fabric as many of you already know that, and it will be a great  piece for
Fall.
love this scarf :o) 
not J.Crew

Let the Fall comes...
Have a wonderful day !





4 comments:

  1. It looks FABulous on you!!! I'm so glad you love it. Looking forward to more of your sets. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks shopwithm :o)
    It's very comfy, and I'm planing to wear it a tom through Fall...

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks AWESOME!! yay, im glad you have it now!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mrs.anketell, thank you for stopping by :o)
    I'm glad I got it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...