Tuesday, January 4, 2011

few things

I love to enjoy a good bargain, especially after Christmas!
Every year I add a few things over to the next Holiday Season...
 love these ornaments!
Mini Ornament Vase Filler
Pottery Barn


Cranberry Vase Filler
I believe these cranberries will look better than the real ones I use for this purpose,
and it always ended in the trash:-(...

I had to have one more set...
I bought these cute cachepots before Christmas and I love them!
on sale for $14.99
all right, this is not on sale...
but I really love this idea:-)

and of course, 
my last J.Crew purchases of 2010...
Matte Jersey curator pant - J.crew -  $34.99


Factory Teagan ruffle popover - J.Crew - $10 in store
very cute!


Have a great day!

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...