Friday, February 12, 2010

About Yesterday

Yesterday morning was beautiful!

Sunny, not too cold, but ice everywhere can make a simple walk some what dangerous.

My alarm rang loud as usual. After 3 snoozes, I shuttled it off and I went back asleep in a deep dream…

OMG! I lost track of time!

My DH awoke me at 8: 15 am. I was very late…my oldest son should be at School by 8:30am!

I don’t know how I made it, but…I was speedy!! LOL

When I was ready to step out, I looked through the window and I could not see our car, it was covered with ice L so I grabbed my son and quickly walked to school. It’s about a 10 min walk.

It was nice…we had some time to talk as we walked; however, as I was explaining some safety procedures about walking after a heavy day of snow, such as, don't step on puddles, and bla, bla, bla….

ooohhhh BUM!

I FELL DOWN ON THE ICE and I took my little guy with me! Ohhhh that hurts my b..t!

Thank GOD nothing happened with my boy and as soon as we were on our feet again, we started to laugh and laugh about it!

I just hope that this first fall of the year does not bring up more "tumbles”!

My outfit of the day:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...